How I would do it.

I decide to change gears and tell how I would explain that time, motion,
distance, and dimensions do not exist.  First I would remove the
Multidimensional Universes from the frame work for two reasons.

Reason One: If you use multidimensional, someone might claim 'that is
what motion is'.  Objects moving throw dimensions, not space.  And they
could state that time flows throw dimensions, not space.

Reason Two: You can't prove multidimensional exist or don't exist.  Its a
good idle, but so is Bugs Bunny.

I would replace the Matrix with a Singularity.  This Singularity has no
length, width, or height.  It has no size or places (nodes, trees,
branches).   It has no inside or outside.  It's zero dimensional.
Everything occupies the same place at the same no time.  Then I would
explain the mechanics of how everything can occupies the same place at
the same instant.

The conscious would exist in the Singularity (there's no other place to
exist).  And it dose not move (there's no place to move).  I would
explain the mechanics of how the conscious can perceive time, motion,
distance, and dimensions from a Singularity.

Pat