[notime] Test

dan.schroder dan.schroder at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:04:05 MST 2015

Sounds good!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Robert Vaessen <robert at robsworld.org>
Date:08/02/2015  7:42 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: No such thing as time or motion discussions <akinetochronism at robsworld.org>
Subject: Re: [notime] Test

Dan -

Your reply was posted to the mailing list.  For some reason, a ‘Mail Attachment.txt’ was included in the post.  That’s a little odd, but it shouldn’t cause any problems.

Now I need to ingest and parse my previous ‘No Time’ correspondence in order to create a list of possible mailing list members.

Thanks for your help testing the mailing list. Feel free to post to the list or invite others. I’ll eventually get around to publishing a webpage regarding the mailing list. I’ll most likely add it to my existing ‘No Time’ page: <http://www.robsworld.org/notime.html <http://www.robsworld.org/notime.html>>. I haven’t updated that page in a while, maybe I’ll update the header and some of the other design elements...

- Robert