Re: Publication of time correspondence

Ooppps,

Sorry Robert, thought I had answered on that point. No I don't mind you using any/all of my correspondence, such as it is on your site. You can include my name. As for email, if it is safe to do so. Better would be if you had any replies come to you and forwarded to me. You would want to see them anyway right?