Oh, and I forgot to add,

Considering that we are reduced to mere consciousness, a 'concept' as Pat lays out can be pretty strong medicine.
No wonder we are bound by it...

And one more thing.

I don't believe in entropy,

Seems you gotta have it when you don't have infinities.

The totality of nothingness is nothing to me and I will have none of it!