RE: Time?

Hello Rob,

I'm online with what you are saying.  Life is kind of like a film reel with
each event or frame permanent, without time or motion.  This film is like a
probability node but with only with one path.  When you watch a movie you
don't necessarily see every frame of the film because it happens so quickly.
The images moving on the screen aren't really moving.  You just think they
are because the frames fly by so fast. At least I think this analogy comes
close to what you are saying : )

Your Friend,

Rob Ramsey