[notime] South Beach Science postings - Part 2

Robert Vaessen notime at robsworld.org
Sat Aug 8 16:09:32 MST 2015

All -

A recent email message from Dan Schroder inspired me to finally set up the ‘Akinetochronism’ mailing list.  Dan sent me a very long email on the 8th of August. It took me days to read and respond to his email, but it was the catalyst that finally pushed me over the edge (I’m o.k. now!) and convinced me that a forum was needed in order to get more people together to discuss this curious belief in the non-existence of time. I plan to post his entire message in a series here. I’ll break it up into slightly smaller pieces in order to make for a more easily digested meal.  If you’d like to comment on Dan’s article/writing, please feel free to chime in after I’ve posted the message(s). Please make sure you include the ‘Part’ number so we can figure out which email you’re commenting on.

- Robert

Hello Robert,

Just wanted to share a piece I wrote about your no-time theory.  It fits really well with my own less formulated suspicious on the true nature of our reality, especially the subject of dreams.  My visualization of how your no motion aspect is true might also be interesting to you.

Cheers,
Dan Schroder