[notime] Email problems...

Robert Vaessen notime at robsworld.org
Fri Aug 7 03:25:00 MST 2015

All -

After my last email to the mailing list (at appx 1828MST on the 6th of Aug, 2015), I inadvertently deleted almost all my email forwarders, including the ‘akinetochronism’ aliased/email forwarders.  If you’ve been trying to post to the mailing list since then, you may have encountered some bounce messages/email issues with any of my @robsworld.org <http://robsworld.org/> email addresses.  I’d like to apologize for any problems you may have had.  The problem should be corrected now.

- Robert