Good News Your Right.

Robert,

   I am now authorized to let you know that you are right.  There is no
'Time'.  Someone has broken free form the limitations our conscience
placed on use, and has spread this ability to all that ever was, is or
will be instantaneously. With one exception.  YOU.  Why you, you ask?
Because being omnipotent is boring.  Your our entertainment.  Your like
our Truman Show.  Now that you figured it out we are voting on if we
should let you in or not.  Rob wants to vote no, so you should butter him
up if you get the chance.

Omnisincerely,
Pat