Time does not exist (and neither does motion)

Heresy! -

I've long held some rather unusual/unpopular theories in my head. One of those theories has to do with time. I don't believe in it. I simply don't accept it as real. I've often discussed this crazy little idea with some of my friends. Now I've finally committed it to paper (so to speak). I hope no one has me committed, based on my wacky idea.

My 'No such thing as time' theory is now publicly accessible to the whole world. Check it out when you've got the 'Time'. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Another addition to the Rob's World! web site.

Enjoy: https://www.robsworld.org/notime.html

- Robert