NowNowNowNowNowNowNow...

Rob -

On the subject of infinite nows.

I don't believe that there is an infinite number of Nows, or nodes in the 'Probability Matrix'. For each possible configuration/static Now, there are only a specific number of downstream (Think in terms of a probability path) nodes. A fish cannot jump out of a stream and become a G.E. Energy saver refrigerator. The probability choices available within any specific probability path are limited by the 'laws' of physics.

I do believe that the number of Nows is 'Very' large. So large in fact that it is beyond our comprehension to even suggest such a number. We're talking about every object in existence multiplied by all the possible/probable events for each given object. That creates a lot of possibilities/nodes.

However, even if I am wrong, and the number of Nows is infinite; they could still coexist within the same physical space. Simultaneously coexisting multidimensional universes.

What I do not discuss/theorize, and have not tackled yet, is the size of 'physical space' where all these Nows overlap/simultaneously coexist.

- Robert

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 06:23 , Robert J. Garrity wrote:

...snip...snip...snip...

> Your web page (https://www.robsworld.org/notime.html)

> inspired me to remember that famous line cum title of the Star
> Trek episode about the simple folks in the asteroid that just
> didn't get the part about it being a spaceship. Till Kirk and
> Spock set them straight that is...
...snip...snip...snip...

> I enjoyed the thoughts. One question. Have you tried to parse
> the word now?

> A continuous series of the now. Ok. but how big is now? How
> big is the node? If they're all stacked as you say it doesn't
> matter, except we are back to infinite nows if you slice them
> too thin.

Great dialog from the Independent film 'Shadow Dragon - The Ninja Movie'
The Ninja: '...That is not important. What is important is that they're
planning something bigger; bigger than all of us.' Farmer Joe: 'How big
is that?' The Ninja: 'That does not matter now.'