[notime] Truth Will Set You Free: Time Does Not Exist...

Susan S. sdsup at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 21:05:04 MST 2016

Thanks for the links, Sanjiv,
I've read that Lanza book.  It's fascinating.  I just can't help but think, though, that time has those weird aspects only because we can't see it laid out.  Wouldn't we say the same things about space if we had never comprehended it as already laid out?  "I walked toward my front door, but then turned around to walk to the bedroom to get my purse. Lo and behold, my front door opened anyway and a neighbor entered, which must prove that my front door somehow "knew" to appear before I got to it!  Either my consciousness or my neighbor's was able to change the past"
My analogy is full of holes, but, sheesh!, that is because I can't find this theory written out!
Sue