[notime] No such thing as motion - Can you prove the past?

Robert Scozzari robert at scozzari.ca
Sun Sep 13 17:55:50 MST 2015

Time, space and motion with the time and space. All are agreements made in
order to experience existence as incarnated on Earth.

My mind is blown. Great post

Rob S.

Robert Scozzari
www.ArtsyDesigny.com <http://bit.ly/artsydesigny-email-link>

Etsy Shop <http://ArtsyDesigny.etsy.com> • Facebook
<http://facebook.com/artsydesigny> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/artsydesigny>

Subscribe to my mailing list
<http://artsydesigny.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8a70caa528e270f5a60b2a29b&id=eb25246a0f>

905-865-0033

P.S. In case you don't know, I'm a graphic designer and marketer with 20
years experience. If you or anyone you know could use my services, let me
know. I'd be happy to talk.