[notime] Previous 'No Time' correspondence - Is a shadow a 2 dimensional object?

Robert Vaessen notime at robsworld.org
Wed Aug 19 15:47:54 MST 2015

Dan -

Thanks for an excellent post.

While reading through your post I kept thinking about all the possible matter states. The quadrillion or so possible probability states that describe all of the possible universes (expanding forever so rapidly as to prevent any clumping, not expanding fast enough to escape rapid deflation and collapse/implosion) that make up all the simultaneously coexisting overlapping universes (separated by ‘dimensions’ - short for the mathematical resolution of an N-State Quantum collapse probability calculation (Let’s pretend I didn’t actually say that because it sounds really pretentious - I really don’t know much of anything about quantum physics)).

Every possible outcome/combination coexists as a reality - if and when our consciousness travels down that probability path.  Since most of those probability paths lead to a relatively boring ‘dead-end’, we (as a race/intelligent race of non-corporeal social collective) choose instead to ‘process’ the probability paths that lead to exciting matter states or probability nodes. Instead of processing the node where the big-bang ends in a very rapid deflation, we choose to explore the probability path that results in a perfect balance.  If we don’t choose to ‘process’ that node, we don’t get to ‘interact’ as a species. We don’t get to experience the matter states where we overlap in our processing - Thus experiencing ‘life’ and ’social interaction’ with other intelligent consciousnesses/beings.

As you described - In a universe with time, the matter available for multiple attempts at a perfect balance would have blown it’s wad (sorry for the crude analogy) after the first mis-fire. How many chances would our universe get if it over-inflated too rapidly?  How would it regather the hopelessly dispersed matter in order to implode and try again?

If there’s no time or no motion, all the matter is there all the time, and we can try/experiment as many times as we want. We can explore as many possible ‘universe scenarios’ as we want.  If we want to interact with other intelligent life forms and experience a semblance of ‘life’ (as we know it), then we had best pick a probability path where node-27Quadrillion leads to the perfect mix of matter dispersal and further interesting possibilities (like taking a river tour down the Rhine while sampling local wine and cheese).

Each ‘node’ that we ‘process’ along this probability path (the one with the perfect mix of matter dispersal) is the result of a quantum function. A collapse of the primal matter from the quantum foam. The function describes the physical state that constitutes reality in a specific configuration. None of the bits truly move, we simply change our ‘point of view’ in order to ‘shine a light’ on the foam from our ‘Higher Dimension’. As we focus our will upon this matrix of constituent matter (as we process the node in the probability path), we experience the reality that ‘coalesces’ in accordance with the possibilities imposed by those of the previous node that we ‘just’ finished processing.

As I mentioned in previous writings. Our consciousness is only capable of processing ’nodes’ along a probability path in a very specific way. The nodes processed must be adjacent and linear. We can’t or don’t? process multiple nodes simultaneous. We can’t or don’t? process nodes that are discontinuous. We can’t or don’t process nodes that don’t result in a shared experience.

- Robert