Interesting read

Hello there,

I just stumbled across your web page on the i-net on the subject of no-time.  If I understood your column correctly ( I might not of as I'm terribly bright ) but you said that time is just basically the progression of one experience to another or one event to another.  My question arises as to what happens to some one if they stop experiencing things?  As say if the person is in a coma.  They have effectively stopped their node matrix but doesn't time keep going?  Sorry if this is a dumb question as I just started getting interested in this whole science thing.  Well, anyway.  Interesting read and have a good new years!