Re: Starting Over.

Pat -

Good luck. I'm glad that our talk/discussion inspired you.

- Robert

On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 03:24 , Patrick G Konshak wrote:

I was looking at the structure of matter/energy. That is: how it works
and how it's put together. Then an idle came to me. There are loops in
the subatomic model. But when I used the "No Motion" model like the ones
Robert and I were talking about, I could fill in these loops. So I think
I might have a way to prove "No Motion" concept and understand it. I'm
going to have to go back to the Physic books to make sure I don't make
mistake, and to brush up on things. It will probably take me a year or
two to do this.