Chaos

> These questions will continue to be unanswered until we break
> free of our physical limitations (laws of physics). Somewhere in
> the probability matrix is a special node. That node comprises
> the arrangement of matter where our consciousness breaks free
> from it's limitations. Eventually, someone (some consciousness)
> will encounter that node in their path. When that happens they
> will be free to explore all the possibilities of the probability
> matrix.

Robert

Do you consider moving away from physical limitations (laws of physics)
as moving towards Chaos?  Do you think the probability matrix is made of
total chaos and that pockets (Trees) of law and order are what make up
reality?  The more physical limitations the bigger the tree?

I was just trying to combine one of my idles with yours.
Pat